Most advanced aerospace direct-chill casting research facility in the world.
Components designed specific to advanced alloy compositions.
The Epsilon™ mold's robust construction begins with a single precision-machined piece of aluminum.
Machined water baffle provides superior water distribution and flow uniformity.
Epsilon technology can operate with floats/spouts, steady eddies or automated mold metal level control.
Can be adapted to any mold table.
Easy inspection and cleaning of mold cooling water passages.
Curl reduction reduces bleedouts at cast start, creating safer start conditions and allowing operation with full automation control. No peripheral curl reduction technologies required, such as pulse water or CO2 injection.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is Metal Lathe?
- What is Gear Hobbing Machine?
- How does Hobbing Machine Process work?
- What is Hobbing Machine Equipment?
- What is Outlines Types of Hobs?
- What is Hobbing USE?
- What is CNC Gear shaping machine?
- How does the Worm Grinding Wheel Grinder work?
- How does Horizontal Lathes Machine work?
- What used for of Vertical Lathe Machine?
- Why should you choose investment casting?
- What is Ferrous alloy?
- How many style of stainless steels？
- Investment Casting Industry 2018 Trends
- What is investment casting?
- Investment Casting process
- The advantage and disadvantage of investment ca...
- Investment casting's details, History and Appli...
- Precision Casting Benefits
- What is Oil casing?