What is CNC pipe threading lathe?
CNC pipe threading lathe is widely used CNC machine tool for pipe threading work which is mainly designed not only for threading of pipe work in petroleum industry but also for the turning of pipe threads of various kinds like cylindrical and conical threads and end-face threads as well. HAISHU brand CNC pipe threading lathe is also capable of performing the tightest threading functions on big pipes with independent spindle, servo drives, excellent precision and variable speed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is Metal Lathe?
- What is Gear Hobbing Machine?
- How does Hobbing Machine Process work?
- What is Hobbing Machine Equipment?
- What is Outlines Types of Hobs?
- What is Hobbing USE?
- What is CNC Gear shaping machine?
- How does the Worm Grinding Wheel Grinder work?
- How does Horizontal Lathes Machine work?
- What used for of Vertical Lathe Machine?
- How many Series of CNC Pipe Threading Lathe?
- How does the VMC Vertical Machining Center work?
- How does the CNC Tapping Center work?
- Sliding guideway CNC vertical machining center
- What is Linear Guideway Machining Center?
- What is Cylindrical Grinder?
- How many Types of Cylindrical Grinder?
- The History of Cylindrical Grinder
- The Types of Lathes
- What is Engine Lathes?