How to select the CNC lathe machine
1. Reasonably determine the functions of CNC machine tools.CNC lathe models choose should be based on the specifications of the product size, precision. should not pursuit of large and complete, because the more complex the system, the reliability of the low, purchase costs and maintenance costs will increase, processing costs will increase accordingly, resulting in a great waste of resources.
2. Determine the workpiece,and based on the typical workpiece to reasonable select the lathe machine.
3. Reasonable selection of CNC system.To consider all the details can meet the performance parameters requirements and reliability indicators of the CNC system, and to consider easy to operate, programming, maintenance and management.
4. Equipped with necessary accessories and tools. To equip enough tools,so that the machine can
Fully play its roles.
5. Brand( OULANG SPECIAL IN HIGH CLASS LATHE MAHCHINE).After the comprehensive consideration of CNC lathe manufacturers after-sales service, technical support, personnel training, data supporting, software support, installation and debugging, spare parts supply, tool system and machine tool accessories
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is Metal Lathe?
- What is Gear Hobbing Machine?
- How does Hobbing Machine Process work?
- What is Hobbing Machine Equipment?
- What is Outlines Types of Hobs?
- What is Hobbing USE?
- What is CNC Gear shaping machine?
- How does the Worm Grinding Wheel Grinder work?
- How does Horizontal Lathes Machine work?
- What used for of Vertical Lathe Machine?
- Main component of CNC Lathe Machine
- How to select Gear Hobs
- CK7660LC Wheel CNC Lathe machine
- Main parts of Wheel CNC lathe
- Setting the spindle of CNC Vertical Machining C...
- Advantages of CNC vertical machining center