What is Linear Guideway Machining Center?
Linear guide way Vertical Machining Centers combine years of experience and best practice manufacturing to deliver VMCs of exceptional accuracy and durability, packed with industry leading features.
All machines are equipped with Fanuc controls, motors, and drives. With rapids of 1417 IPM. The ball screws are all pre-tensioned and cooled to give X, Y, and Z-axis positioning accuracies of .0002 inch and repeatability of .0001 inch. Roller type linear guides are used for greater load capacity and longer life on the bearing surfaces.
Our 15 HP, Fanuc Direct Drive Spindle and motor mount is chilled and is standard at 10K RPM with 12K and 15K options. Six guide blocks are used on the Z-axis to increase stability. The control is 4/5 axis capable. A 24-station side mount tool changer is standard on most machines. This gives fast 1.5 second tool changes to reduce production times.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is Metal Lathe?
- What is Gear Hobbing Machine?
- How does Hobbing Machine Process work?
- What is Hobbing Machine Equipment?
- What is Outlines Types of Hobs?
- What is Hobbing USE?
- What is CNC Gear shaping machine?
- How does the Worm Grinding Wheel Grinder work?
- How does Horizontal Lathes Machine work?
- What used for of Vertical Lathe Machine?
- What is Cylindrical Grinder?
- How many Types of Cylindrical Grinder?
- The History of Cylindrical Grinder
- The Types of Lathes
- What is Engine Lathes?
- What is Titanium Alloys?
- The specification of Titanium Alloys
- How many grade stype of Titanium Alloy?
- What area of Titanium Alloys used for?
- How does Heat treatment works?