Maintenance of CNC machining center
CNC machining center is now an indispensable equipment in the manufacturing industry, which greatly improves our processing efficiency and improves the quality of our products.However, while using the equipment, we also need maintenance of the equipment.How to repair and maintenance the CNC machining center?
The following points are universal:
1. Maintenance of CNC control system.The CNC control system is the central part of the Machining center, therefore, during the maintenance of the CNC control system, the following points must be carefully followed:
1) Strictly comply with the operation rules and daily maintenance system.
2) Prevent dust and dirt from entering the internal control device.
3) Prevent the system from overheating.
4) The input/output device of the CNC control system shall be cleaned regularly.
5) The DC motor brush should be inspected and replaced regularly.
6) Check and replace the storage battery regularly.
2. Maintenance of mechanical parts:
1) Maintenance of main drive chain.
2) Maintenance of ball screw thread pair.
3) Maintenance of tool bank and tool changing manipulator.
3. Maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Clean or replace the filters or sub-screens of the lubrication, hydraulic and pneumatic systems periodically;The hydraulic system oil should be tested ,and the hydraulic oil is added and replaced,and water-separating gas filter should be discharged regularly.
4. Maintenance of machine accuracy
Check and calibrate machine level and machine precision regularly to ensure the CNC machining center has sufficient precision and improve product quality.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is Metal Lathe?
- What is Gear Hobbing Machine?
- How does Hobbing Machine Process work?
- What is Hobbing Machine Equipment?
- What is Outlines Types of Hobs?
- What is Hobbing USE?
- What is CNC Gear shaping machine?
- How does the Worm Grinding Wheel Grinder work?
- How does Horizontal Lathes Machine work?
- What used for of Vertical Lathe Machine?
- SK50E easy operated CNC lathe
- Standard gear hobs
- CNC Gear Hobbing machine
- Fine Pitch Gear Hobs
- Inserted blade gear hobs
- Semi-Topping Gear Gobs
- How to select the CNC lathe machine
- Main component of CNC Lathe Machine
- How to select Gear Hobs
- CK7660LC Wheel CNC Lathe machine