The main component of CNC Lathe Machine
(1) CNC device: The main component of CNC Lathe machine (CNC device) is the core of CNC system, composed of microprocessor (CPU), memory, each I/O interface and peripheral logic circuit.
(2) Numerical control panel: the numerical control panel is the control panel of the numerical control system, mainly composed of the display and keyboard.Through the keyboard and display system management and numerical control program and related data input and editing modification.
(3) Programmable logic controller PLC: PLC is a general purpose automatic control device based on the microprocessor, which is used to complete various logical operations and sequence control of CNC machine.For example: spindle start and stop, tool replacement, coolant switch and other auxiliary actions.
(4)Lathe machine operation panel: generally, a machine operation panel is arranged to perform some necessary operations on the machine tool in the manual mode, as well as necessary intervention on the operation of the machine in the automatic mode.It has all the buttons and switches necessary.
(5) Servo system: The servo system is divided into feed servo system and spindle servo system. The feed servo system mainly consists of feed servo unit and servo feed motor.Used to complete the movement of the tool holder and table.Spindle servo system used for CNC machine tool spindle drive, usually by constant torque speed regulation and constant power speed regulation.In order to meet some machining requirements, the spindle and feed drive are required to be synchronously controlled.
(6) Machine body:machine tool design and manufacturing, first of all should meet the needs of numerical control processing, high rigidity, high precision, can be adapted to run automatically, because generally adopts stepless speed regulation technology, makes the machine tool feed movement and main drive gear mechanisms are greatly simplified or even cancelled, to meet the requirements of high precision transmission, widely used in high precision ball screw, rolling guide, etc.In order to improve productivity and meet the requirements of automatic machining, automatic tool holder and automatic fixture that can replace workpiece are also used.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is Metal Lathe?
- What is Gear Hobbing Machine?
- How does Hobbing Machine Process work?
- What is Hobbing Machine Equipment?
- What is Outlines Types of Hobs?
- What is Hobbing USE?
- What is CNC Gear shaping machine?
- How does the Worm Grinding Wheel Grinder work?
- How does Horizontal Lathes Machine work?
- What used for of Vertical Lathe Machine?
- How to select Gear Hobs
- CK7660LC Wheel CNC Lathe machine
- Main parts of Wheel CNC lathe
- Setting the spindle of CNC Vertical Machining C...
- Advantages of CNC vertical machining center