This kind of hobs can cut out gear tooth profile and tip relief simultaneously.When ordering, please offer date as follows:
1) Module or diametral pitch m or D.P.
2) Pressure angle P.A.
3) Teeth of gear manufactured Z, in usual condition Z=35.
4) Chamfer amount of gear, Usually C=0.08m along circle. f=0.10m along radius.
Special request can be taken to design.
Welcome to contact us!
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is Metal Lathe?
- What is Gear Hobbing Machine?
- How does Hobbing Machine Process work?
- What is Hobbing Machine Equipment?
- What is Outlines Types of Hobs?
- What is Hobbing USE?
- What is CNC Gear shaping machine?
- How does the Worm Grinding Wheel Grinder work?
- How does Horizontal Lathes Machine work?
- What used for of Vertical Lathe Machine?
- How to select the CNC lathe machine
- Main component of CNC Lathe Machine
- How to select Gear Hobs
- CK7660LC Wheel CNC Lathe machine
- Main parts of Wheel CNC lathe
- Setting the spindle of CNC Vertical Machining C...
- Advantages of CNC vertical machining center