Sliding guideway CNC vertical machining center
Machining center with sliding guides in all three axes and cross table.
The bed of the machine is a rigid cast iron construction of high quality Meehanite with four widely spaced sliding guides, which ensures high machine rigidity and handling precision. The vertical head is equipped with pneumatic balancing mechanism that in comparison with the traditional system eliminates the counterweight and also reduces the noise of the machine.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is Metal Lathe?
- What is Gear Hobbing Machine?
- How does Hobbing Machine Process work?
- What is Hobbing Machine Equipment?
- What is Outlines Types of Hobs?
- What is Hobbing USE?
- What is CNC Gear shaping machine?
- How does the Worm Grinding Wheel Grinder work?
- How does Horizontal Lathes Machine work?
- What used for of Vertical Lathe Machine?
- What is Linear Guideway Machining Center?
- What is Cylindrical Grinder?
- How many Types of Cylindrical Grinder?
- The History of Cylindrical Grinder
- The Types of Lathes
- What is Engine Lathes?
- What is Titanium Alloys?
- The specification of Titanium Alloys
- How many grade stype of Titanium Alloy?
- What area of Titanium Alloys used for?