1.22 years researching and producing professional manufacturer with high precision and resonable price; 2.Total assets are 1.8 billion Yuan; number of employees is over 3500; 3.certified by ISO9001 quality control system, CE safety norm, AA-class credit of CIQ and ISO14001 Environmental Management System; 4.All products are exported directly to over 40 countries. receiving almost unanimous approvals about our machine and service.
Titanium Plate grade 2
Titanium Plate Introduction:
In the 1950s, the titanium metal industry was established primarily in response to the emerging aerospace industry, which used it in the manufacture of airframe structural components and skin, aircraft hydraulic systems, air engine components, rockets, missiles, and spacecraft, where these properties are invaluable. The military also uses titanium in its guided missiles and in artillery. Other practical applications have evolved over time such as shipbuilding: in submarines, ship’s propellers, shafts, rigging, and other highly corrosive parts. Titanium is being increasingly utilized for medical applications due to its lightweight, its strength, and its hypoallergenic properties, as titanium is also nickel free. Titanium products are becoming increasingly utilized in other industries as well, from petrochemical applications to sporting goods.
Titanium was originally discovered by amateur scientist William Gregor in 1791 as a reddish brown calx he could not identify. In 1795, Austrian chemist Martin Heinrich Klaproth identified titanium as an entirely new element and named it Titanium after the Greek Gods known as Titans. The Titans were strong and giant deities in Greek mythology and is the root of many words, such as titanic, words associated with great size and strength.
No cracks, easy to clean
the specification as customer request
• Chemical processing
|SHEET, PLATE & COIL|
Sizes: Sheet & Plate
.012 TO 4.00 X r/w X R/L
.001 to .011 x R/W x R/L
|6AL-4V, 6AL-4V ELI||AMS-4911, 4907,4905, MIL-T-9046, ASTM-F136|
|6AL-2SN-4ZR-2MO||AMS,4919, MIL-T-9046, DMS-2275, AMS-T-9046|
|6AL-6V-2SN||AMS-4918, MIL-T-9046, DMS-1879, AMS-T-9046|
|5AL-2.55N, 5-2.5 ELI||AMS-4909, 4910, MIL-T-9046, AMS-T-9046|
|BAL-IMO-1V||AMS-4915, 4916, DMS-1784|
|CP-GRADES 1,2,3,4||AMS-4900, 4902|
|MIL-T-9046, AMS-T-9046, DMS-1536, ASTM-B265|
Area of Reducation
Advantages of Titanium Plate:
1. Titanium plate is the surface of the oxide film is equivalent to a good long-term wear-resistant release agent, the use of titanium plate to save the separation agent, so that easy to peel off the plate, eliminating the pre-treatment process, The board is lighter than the copper plate.
2. Titanium plate of the life of copper plate is more than 3 times, according to operating conditions up to 10 to 20 years
3. With titanium plate made of electrolytic copper crystal structure dense, smooth surface, excellent quality.
4. Since the titanium plate does not need to apply the separating agent, it can avoid the pollution of the copper electrolyte.
5. To improve production capacity to reduce the cost of electrolytic copper production, which has a better economic benefits.
Titanium Plate Application:
1. Heat exchangers and condensers
2. Seawater desalination industry
3. Chemical Industry,
4. Electroplating equipment
5. Precision instruments
6. Environmental protection equipment
7. Auto industry
8. Medical and Sports industry
9. Electric power industry
CNC Machine for Titanium alloy producing:
Packing and Transportation: